Are you ready to ruuuuuuuumble? 😀
If you don’t know what the challenge is, you can catch up here.
I am super duper ready to get started. I have cleaned up my eating over the weekend (we won’t discuss what I was getting my hands into lately) and did my favorite detox routine today – oil pull, oil cleanse, dry brush, and a detox bath – to get ready to kick things off.
Weight: 116.9 pounds (in case you want to shoot me, here’s where I was just 2 years ago)
Bust: 28.5 inches
Waist: 26 in.
Hips: 35.5 in.
Arm: 10.5 in.
Thigh: 22 in.
Calf: 14 in.
Week 1 Plan of Attack
I like to use the challenge to focus on things that will improve my health, but that I just haven’t been able to keep a regular routine with.
- Digestive enzymes with each meal to evaluate if they improve my health
- Grains limited to white rice once a week if needed for energy
- 1 Tablespoon of fermented cod liver oil 3 x week
- raw fermented dairy no more than once every 96 hours (based on our rotation diet)
- Detox baths 3 x week
- Dry brush 3 x week
- Follow 21 day yoga challenge
- therapeutic dose of probiotics
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fish eggs (frozen wild salmon roe taken like pills)
- 1 cup broth daily
- 20,000 IU Vitamin D3 (1st week only, then drop to 10,000 IU daily)
- 1-2 cups herbal, green, or white tea
- oil pull
- 40 oz of water
Make it official and share what your goals are for week 1 in the comments. If you feel a bit uncomfortable sharing them publicly, you’re more than welcome just to post in our private Facebook group instead (for those of you that already signed up, I’ll meet you over there tonight).
Once you write them down, you’ll be more apt to do them. The more you share, the more other people will be encouraged to get started!
Feel free to link up a blog post in the comments if you are blogging about it too.
Let’s do this!!
If you’re still on the fence, check out my Pinterest board for encouragement.
Heading over to the Facebook board now…