Little Miss Katie and I love our morning smoothies. It’s a light way to start out the morning, and an easy way to make a quick breakfast before your eyes are open.
This is my nod to the mango lassi.
- 1 handful washed raw spinach, cooked and cooled if you don't tolerate raw greens
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- spices: dash cinnamon, dash cardamom
- pinch unrefined salt
- 1 cup water or coconut milk, more or less depending on water content of previous ingredients and preference
- Toss all ingredients into blender (here's my favorite) and blend until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy.