I cannot believe the blanket of crabbiness that has been draped over me for the last week. I can’t seem to kick it, and it seems to come in waves. I know the cause is somewhere between what I am eating and possible detox from all of the extra ferments. My most prominent symptoms are dark circles around my eyes and adrenal/hormone related – short-tempered, cranky, fatigued, and mainly just want to be left alone. Here’s what I plan to do about it starting tonight.
- a quick shower in the morning (no time for two detox baths daily)
- oil pull
- at least one freshly-pressed juice
- strict rotation diet (we’ve been too loose with it this week)
- therapeutic tea – nettle, dandelion, green tea with lemon balm, white tea
- dry brush before bath
- detox bath every night before bed
- possibly yoga if my adrenal glands feel up to it
- NO grains/ferments/allergens
Wish me luck! I don’t want to go into full detox mode, so I’m not going to pile on too many methods at once.
Any suggestions for a great method I missed?